Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sandra Lee Marathon!

We are all sad that this weekend marks the end of Summer. But, what better way to celebrate Labor Day than by watching a Sandra Lee Marathon on Food Network from 10-4! I just saw a commercial for this and I don't know about you, but I am super excited to sit on my couch all day Monday to watch this patriotic display.

In anticipation, here is a clip of Aunt Sandy creating a red, white and blue trifle...it actually looks okay, minus the bottle of red food coloring and massive whipped topping that she suggests can become even more processed-tasting by adding an extract. My favorite part is where she instructs us to, "work it down into all those nice airy places." Happy Labor Day!



1 comment:

  1. I c'n-not wait to tell u, this marathon is gonna be SODALISHUS! And c'n I jus' tell u, I'll be glued to the teevee on Monday to see Aunt Sandy f*ck up so many classic 'Muric'n russipeez on "Semi Edible Sh*t"!

    Happy Labor Day!

    Seriously, I've enjoyed the blog and I hope you'll still be able to come back occasionally to recreate Aunt Sandy's many culinary crimes against humanity. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 

avandia lawsuits